Fiberglass Stake is a kind of polymer material with glass fiber and its products (glass cloth, tape, felt, yarn, etc.) as improved raw material and resin material as the conventional raw material. The definition of a polymer material means that a raw material cannot be included in the application requirements. It has to be a combination of two or more raw materials to form another raw material that everyone can consider.
The fiberglass stake forming process is to impregnate the glass fiber filament with resin, and then solidify it in a high-speed polymerization device integrating photo-electric heating, and then pull out. Because of the different kinds of resin used, it is called polyester glass fiber, epoxy glass fiber, phenolic glass fiber. It is light and hard, non-conductive, high mechanical strength, aging resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and so on.
With its unique advantages, fiberglass stake is widely used in petroleum, agriculture, electric power, chemical industry, paper making, urban water supply and drainage, factory sewage treatment, seawater desalination, gas transportation and other industries. With the acceleration of China's urbanization process, balancing and protecting the population, resources and environment faced by all levels are increasing their investment year by year in urban infrastructure, combining the needs of advanced science and technology, and increasing the variety and specifications of pipes and fittings. The output increases ceaselessly, the quality rises ceaselessly, especially the plastic pipe material develops quickly, already became the hot spot of investment nowadays. Fiberglass rods are one of them.
1. Good corrosion resistance. As the main raw material of FRP is composed of polymer unsaturated polyester resin and glass fiber, it can effectively resist the corrosion of acid, alkali, salt and other media and untreated domestic sewage, corrosive soil, chemical wastewater and many chemical liquids. This corrosion, in general, can remain safe for long periods of time.
2. Good aging resistance and heat resistance. The fiberglass stake can be used in the temperature range of -40℃ to 70℃ for a long time, and the specially formulated high temperature resistant resin can also work normally in temperatures above 200℃.
3. Good frost resistance. Below -20 ℃, the pipe will not freeze and crack after freezing.
4. Light weight, high strength. The relative density is between 1.5 and 2.0, only 1/4 to 1/5 of carbon steel, but the tensile strength is close to or even higher than carbon steel, the specific strength can be comparable with high-grade alloy steel. Therefore, it has excellent performance in aviation, space vehicles, high-pressure vessels and other products that need to reduce their own weight.
5. Good designability.
Flexible design of various structure products to meet the requirements of use, and the product has a good integrity.
Good wear resistance. The influence of rotary wear was tested by pouring water containing a large amount of sand into the pipe. After 3 million rotations, check the inner wall of the tube wear depth is as follows: steel tube coated with tar and enamel is 0.53 mm, steel tube coated with epoxy resin and asphalt is 0.52 mm, steel tube surface hardening treatment is glass steel tube is 0.21 mm. Therefore, FRP has good wear resistance.
7. Good electrical and heat insulation performance. Fiberglass is a kind of non-conductor. The electrical insulation of the pipe is excellent. The insulation resistance is 1012-1015ω.cm. It is suitable for power transmission, telecommunication line intensive areas and mining areas. The heat transfer coefficient of FRP is very small, only 0.23, is one thousandth, and the pipe has excellent heat preservation performance.
8. Small friction resistance, high conveying capacity. The inner wall of glass steel pipe is very smooth, low roughness and small friction resistance. The roughness coefficient is 0.0084, the n value of concrete pipe is 0.014, and the N value of cast iron pipe is 0.013.