- Material: 100% New HDPE, UV stabilized
- Color: white
- Lifetime: over 3 years
Features and Benefits
Specialize in the netting field over 10 years, Agfabric has a professional team to provide you the best designed and high-quality products at competitive prices, excellent service and fast delivery guaranteed.
1. Pest control: The insect net can basically block all kinds of insects, mosquitoes, Pieris rape, patella xylostella, cabbage moth, prodenia litura, achillea, ape leaf insects, aphid. Significantly reduce the use of chemical pesticides. It can be used to grow pollution-free crops.
2. Disease prevention: Virus disease is a catastrophic disease for many vegetables, it's mainly spread by insects, especially aphids. Insect net cut off the main transmission way, therefore, it helps greatly reduce the infection of vegetable viruses, control effect about 80%.
3. Regulate the temperature, soil temperature, and humidity: Tests show insect nets help plants enjoy up to 3-5 lower temperatures. Also, it can effectively prevent frost. Garden insect netting helps reduce the indoor precipitation and indoor evaporation.
4. Block sunlight: Agfabric insect netting can shade to a certain degree and reduce the possible inhibition caused by the strong light.
Easy to install-Cover it directly; Build a hoop or a grow tunnel, then place the netting on the frame.
High quality -Eco-friendly, non-toxic, tasteless, corrosion-resistant, anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet and anti-pulling with ventilation and cooling effect.
Wide application -Widely used for garden and agricultural purposes, minimizing wind/hail/frost damages, keeping out birds and insects, and enhancing plants. Mainly used for cabbage, radish, eggplant, melons, beans, can improve seedling rate and seedling quality.
The item was of good quality structure and price. It wasn’t nearly big enough.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
After years of struggling with other netting, I am so grateful to have found the Barrier Netting. It was easy to install and is an effective plant protection.